Friday, May 1, 2015

Shoreline cluster to share, and the Digi Scrap Parade!

We got the deck platform almost finished today!   PROGRESS is a wonderful thing.  I am whooped, tho - - so I'll keep this short :)    Tonight I have a cluster that I put together using my new collection, Shoreline - - and a repeat of the Digi Scrap Parade post is underneath that!    Be sure to check out all the specials and sales at The Digichick - and the forum has some awesome challenges going, and a Win Your Wish area where you can post what you would like, and you could be picked to win it!   Our sales last thru the 7th, so there is plenty of time left :)




The image is linked to your direct download.   See you tomorrow!  -Kim


2 comments:

  1. Kim, thanks so much for the beautiful freebies. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Thank you for this pretty shoreline cluster...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!