Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sale ends tonight - and a beautiful frame cluster to share!

An absolutely wonderful day!  Mild temps, a breeze and sunshine....spent part of the day outside admiring all our hardwork, lol!  Sometimes you just have to sit back and enjoy it all..besides...my knees are stiff and sore and swollen - ain't easy getting older!      My new collection, Love at First Sight will be on sale until midnight tonight - and I have another wonderful cluster from Jenni for you, made with it, of course!   New template goes up after midnight tonight...I'll have that for you here tomorrow along with yet another cluster!  Hope your weekend ROCKED!


The image is linked to your direct download. See you tomorrow!  Kim

7 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Jenni. Thanks for the share Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Thank you for this lovely cluster...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the frame but can't download it. Nothing is active when I hold the cursor over it. What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! Beautiful frame! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you again, I always love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You <3 / Anna K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!