Friday, May 22, 2015

Never a Dull Moment cluster to share tonight

If everyday could be like today, weather wise....WOW.  Just gorgeous, and we got more done!  I know  you are thinking...is that all she does is work outside 7 months of the year?  lol - I love working in the yard.   We need rain tho - bigtime.  Eric had to hook up the hose today, because even some of my perennials looked droopy!  and that just ain't right.   We just didn't get enough snow this winter, and hardly any rain so far this spring.  It 'might' rain Sunday...but so far, everytime they have said anything over a 50% chance of rain - we get nothing.  So...there goes the water bill, HA!     Tonight I have another fantastic cluster from Anita to share with you - using my new collection, Never a Dull Moment :)


The image is linked to your direct download.  Enjoy!  Have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend everyone  and remember the reason we observe the day on Monday :)  -Kim

4 comments:

  1. Another beauty Anita. Thanks so much for the share Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing your lovely hard work with me :) I collect all of them... Have a Blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for this cluster...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lovin this! Thank you so much for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!