Friday, May 29, 2015

Love at First Sight cluster to share tonight!

Somehow the big storm that was supposed to hit us today passed us by (again!), so Eric and I got tons of yardwork done again, and got one of our new garden archways put to just get it in the ground!   It's all lookin good here at Kimeric Kamp - and my new veggie garden is thriving - gotta love that!    I do believe I'll spend the rest of the night just relaxing.   But first - I didn't want to forget to post this cluster for you, because its a beauty!  Anita made it using my new collection, Love at First Sight :)

The image is linked to your direct download. More to come - and have a great weekend!


  1. Anita this is STUNNING! I just love it. Kim thank you so much for sharing this beauty.

  2. Thank you for the lovely cluster! I'm putting a link on my freebie blog:

  3. Hello and Thank you for this lovely cluster...


Thanks for stopping by!