Thursday, April 2, 2015

Serendipity - new this week, a template set, and a gorgeous frame cluster to share!

Another beautiful day here in Wisconsin....the wind died down...temps dropped just a little, but over all, its just wonderful to have all this fresh air!  I hope where ever you may be you have a wonderful weekend, and for those that recognize and celebrate Easter, have a blessed holiday :)
   
This week I have 2 new products....All Stacked Up templates, and the Serendipity collection.  Both are wonderful to work with, the collection is filled to the brim with goodies..and best of all, they are on sale for 30% off thru Sunday in my shop at The Digichick!      I'm posting this months Facebook fan template here for you, too - - and I have a gorgeous frame cluster to share with you tonight that Anita made using the new collection!  (if you look at the gorgeous layouts my team made, you will see the new template set in action, along with the new FB template, too!)




and a little inspiration!








Aren't those fun and fabulous?  I love my Creative Team!



 The image is  linked to your direct download. More gorgeous clusters to come!  -Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!