Monday, April 20, 2015

Good Old Days frame cluster & $2 Tuesday at The Digichick!

First of all, let me apologize once again for the repeated mix ups with the frame cluster that Anita made.....there are times when I wonder where my head was at as I was typing!  I could make loads of excuses here, lol - - but I won't :)   The post below this one DOES have the correct link!   Tonight I have the last cluster made with Good Old Days - this time from Jenni, and its so darned cute! soon as I am done posting this, it will be time for the monthly $2 Tuesday sale at The Digichick - - trust me on this one, there are LOADS of gorgeous products this month, all for $2 each - from tonight until midnight tomorrow (the 21st) at midnight!   So, I better go get that all set up and running, because its Eric's birthday, and he has a great movie picked out for us to watch tonight :)    Sneak Peek tomorrow!

 The image is  linked to your direct download.    -Kim


  1. Jenni, this is just so sweet. Thank you both so much for this, and Kim, thanks for the resend of the earlier cluster.

  2. Thank You bunches for quite a few cluster collections :) I am always intrigued with your creations :)

  3. I really like this cluster frame. Especially because it's not too crowded. THANK YOU!


Thanks for stopping by!