Friday, March 13, 2015

Two months in a row with a Friday the 13th :)  Since 13 is my lucky number....its a good thing over this way!  Another gorgeous day, too - and very productive.  Even found time to make Eric some banana bread, because he didn't eat all of them on his cereal - I think he does that on purpose just to get a loaf!    Hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend!  Tonight I have another oh so cool cluster to share with you - this one is from Jenni :)  She made it using my new collection, Perfectly Imperfect - on sale until Sunday for 30% off.   Oh and hey - if you stop by the Digichick FB page, there is a great cluster there tonight made with this collection , too!


 The image is  linked to your direct download.  I'll be back tomorrow with another! -Kim

2 comments:

  1. Jenni, this is very pretty. Kim, thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! Just love this frame ! Thank you so much for your generosity and talent !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!