Saturday, February 7, 2015

What a day! and a gorgeous cluster to share :)

I was all set to get TONS done today, even had a check list.  That came to an abrupt halt when I did an update, went to restart....and my generally wonderful computer got stuck on the "starting windows" splash screen and just sat there.   After staring at it for a while, lol - I hard the "Windows was unable to start" message, so tried the repairs.  Nada.  It did, however boot up after that.   I noticed it said "Bad Driver" i immediately went in search of which driver was the culprit.  Updated those that had updates...fixed a few things...which required rebooting.  and....back to the stuck splash screen again.  Long story short - - it was an errant piece of misplaced gaming code from a mystery game Eric and I have been playing lately - - I had uninstalled it, and apparently, it left a piece of code which attached itself to the next game in line after that one.  Spent almost 4 hours for one little piece of code.   My pc, however, appreciates my efforts!  ah well.  I can work later on tomorrow :)    Anyway - - tonight I have a beautiful cluster to share with you made with Heartstrings - this one is from Jenni :)

The image is linked to your direct download.   See you tomorrow!  -Kim


  1. Jenni, this is beautiful! Thanks for the share Kim, and I'm glad you were able to fix your PC.

  2. Thank you for all the beautiful creations you share♥

  3. urggggg. sorry you had such a pain with your computer!!!
    This is a gorgeous and beautiful freebie. Thank you very much.

  4. gorgeous and true, thank you1


Thanks for stopping by!