Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day! It's a Guy Thing cluster to share.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Hope you had a sweet one :)   It's 3 degrees outside, wind chills are at -20, so we stayed in.  I made a big old pan of dark chocolate cheesecake swirl brownies with cherry pie filling on top for Eric.  Needless to say - he declared that was dinner, and NOT dessert, lol...so much for that brilliant idea!   Since we stayed home, its just another work day for me - so tonight I have a piece for you that I put together using my new collection, It's a Guy Thing (kinda like cheesecake brownies for dinner).  Hope you can use it!


The image is linked to your direct download.  I have a few more clusters, stop on back!  -Kim

1 comment:

  1. Kim this is delightful. I hope the temps warm up for you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!