Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sale ending tonight, and a To The Moon! cluster for you

Well, the game started out pretty good, altho all those missed TD opportunities hurt in the end.  The Pack had a good season, we are division champs...but just didn't have enough to win in the end.   I was rather hoping that the Colts would take the Patriots...looks like its just not my day for football :)  Onward.  There is always next season, right?    So...lemme see here.  Tonight I have a completely cool cluster from Anita.  It reminds me of something from one of my favorite movies - "It's a Wonderful Life" - - where Donna Reed has an image of "George lasso's the moon" when George comes by to see her after all those years.  Hope you like this one as much as I do!  She made it using my latest release, To The Moon! - on sale until midnight tonight for 30% off.




   Yep, the image is linked to your download!  More to come, so see you tomorrow! -Kim

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!