Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Midwinter Morning cluster to share

If anyone saw the license number of the truck that hit me head on sometime yesterday, please let me know.  Man oh man.  Full blown head/chest cold happening here.  Once a year - and I should have known the signs.....but nooooooooooo.  Silly me went out yesterday and got the shopping done , freezing cold, windy....no hat, no gloves...my fault.  I'd still like that trucks number tho!  :)

Tonight I have the last cluster made with Midwinter Morning to share with you!



   The above image is linked to your download - Enjoy!  Sneak Peek time tomorrow! -Kim

12 comments:

  1. Another beautiful cluster! Thanks so much Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this beautiful cluster -- I love the colors of this collection! I hope you feel better soon; take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOhhhh, that sucks the big one! (re the truck and the sickness) I just finished (hopefully) the YEAR FROM HELL and I am not carrying any of it into 2015. I first heard of art journaling this year and thought it would be useful to clear all the badness out of my life and head. Instead I have fallen in love with the whole world of digistuff. You are one of my favorite artists. I like how you combine the feel of real life, all scruffy and messy, yet somehow you make it look and feel good. And I mean the feel good in both definitions. Your creations look so tactile and they also make me feel good. So.... Thanks for spending so much time on sharing your creativity with us! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love this cluster! thank you for sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for this awesome cluster !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this beautiful cluster. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for sharing your free cluster. your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty design and thank you for sharing.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!