Sunday, November 2, 2014

Autumn Song cluster to share tonight!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  It got cold here, and was rather dreary..but I had lots to do inside, so it was all good :)  The DSD celebration continues at the Digichick until Monday at midnight - so there is still one more day of savings!  YAY!   My shop is 40% off - and of course that includes my new collection - Autumn Song.   Jenni made a beautiful cluster with it to share with you tonight, too!  I'm also reposting the new FB Fan Template for November, in case anyone missed it last night :)





Both images are linked to their direct downloads :)  I have more clusters to share....so come on back tomorrow!  - Kim

8 comments:

  1. I just love this cluster tonight. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cluster is lovely - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never even knew you existed, until I saw Digi Scrap Freebie Finder post an item that you had here on your blog for free. I just want to say that Kimeric Kreations have become one of my very favorite digital artists. I am so glad to have found your site, and want to thank you for all the past freebies you have offered. They are beautiful! You have a great gift! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you these are awesome
    Motheroffive

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for thr cool template!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!