Sunday, August 3, 2014

New Release sale ends tonight - and a frame cluster :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend.....it was hot here, lots of indoor stuff to do anyway, so sat in the air conditioning and made it a working weekend :)    Speaking of work....the new release sale at the Digichick ends tonight at midnight!  Still some time to pick up my new collection, Walking on Sunshine for 30% off :)   and I have a gorgeous frame cluster to share with you from Anita tonight - she made it using my new collection!



 The image is linked to your direct download. :) See you tomorrow!  - Kim

3 comments:

  1. It's been a strange weather year for you Kim! Hope it gets back to normal soon :) Thanks for the adorable clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Love your designs and freebies.. Came across your webpage recently and I am a fan now! Following you on pinterest as well. Thanks for sharing all your creative designs!
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!