Friday, August 29, 2014

Color Me Happy cluster!

I'm always so busy at the end of every month..and it carries over into the first week of a new one....I am looking forward to some unhurried time soon :)  Meanwhile....I have another awesome cluster piece to share with you tonight!   This one is from Jenni - she made it using my new collection, Color Me Happy!, which is on sale thru Sunday for 30% off.    My retiring products (in the Going, Going, Gone section)  will retire on the first - so there are still a few days left to browse that section of the shop - there are some amazing deals in there!






The image is linked to your direct download! Before I forget - - the Digi Scrap Parade mini will be gone on September 1st, also - - as well as the current FB template!  Be sure you grab them before then if you want them! Have a wonderful weekend, and see you tomorrow! -Kim

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!