Friday, August 15, 2014

An awesome cluster & a Going, Going, GONE sale!

Here's to a great weekend for everyone!  It's been nice here this past week, but unfortunately, I was too busy to be able to enjoy it - hoping for some continued mild weather (altho we desperately need rain right now), because my tomatoes and peppers are producing like mad, and I'm going to have to start my canning season a little early this year!  Went outside this afternoon, and ended up coming back in with 16 huge bell peppers, a couple dozen banana peppers, and half a 5 gallon pail of tomatoes.  Um.  Yeah.  Hope your weekend is awesome!

Tonight I have another great cluster from Anita - made using my new release, Words of Wisdom, which is on sale for 30% off thru Sunday in the shop.  I also have more than 60 products in the Going, Going, GONE! section at the Digichick - those will be retired forever on September 1st.  Everything in that category is at least 50% off :)





The image is linked to your download - Enjoy!  I'll be back tomorrow - stay tuned :)  -Kim

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!