Friday, August 22, 2014

A beautiful quick page to share tonight!

Friday.  and its horrible outside!   90 degrees, 90% humidity....and yep, I was out there picking tomatoes, lol - - not about to let my crop go to waste after this goofy summer!   I have spaghetti sauce simmering to can later tonight....and made a huge batch of meatballs that are now in the oven roasting away - some to go with some spaghetti this weekend....some for the freezer!  Thought I better post now before I get to wrapped up in canning my sauce and forget :)  Tonight I have a gorgeous quick page for you from Anita!   She used A Whiter Shade of Pale, my new release to create this to share with you - the collection is now on sale and will be throughout Sunday at midnight.  I have more clusters to share with you, too!



The image is linked to your download !  See you tomorrow :)  -Kim

5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!