Saturday, June 14, 2014

A beautiful cluster in two colors :)

Gorgeous day here in Wisconsin...but that's about to change :)  Much needed rain tonight, or at least I'm hoping!   I'm wondering where all the water went from this winter?  I know it was very dry here last fall....but man....4 feet of snow melted, the rains hit...there was standing water everywhere...and now....the grass is browning?  Weird, indeed!

Tonight I have a beautiful cluster that Anita made to share with you using my new release, Summer Cottage.  The cluster comes in "two colors"  so it can be very versatile!  Both are included in the download.   If you are looking for a softer, shabby summer kit...this is the one for you!   It's still on sale - thru tomorrow at midnight for 30% off :)


I also have a new template set this week, also on sale!   You can see it in action in some of the layouts above :)




The image is linked to your direct download :)   See you tomorrow!   -Kim

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!