Thursday, May 22, 2014

School Daze - New this week! and an awesome cluster :)

Its just about the end of school for most of the USA - - and a wonderful holiday weekend, honoring our veterans who have served their country!   I hope everyone has a great , SAFE weekend!  Since school is ending - what better time to scrap those photo's from this past year?  And I have a new collection just released today just for that!  Introducing the School Daze collection, now on sale for 30% off in my shop at the Digichick :)


and a little inspiration!








Fun, filled with color and memories - from my Creative Team!  Tonight, I have an awesome cluster using this new collection that Anita made to share with you!


The image  is linked to your direct download.  I have more to share with you, so if you are around this weekend, stop back!   -Kim

4 comments:

  1. Another awesome collection! ... & thank you for the beautiful cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kit is just perfect for this time of year!! Love your freebie. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! - Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and Thank you for this great download...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!