Saturday, May 3, 2014

Listen to the Music cluster!

When I design...there is ALWAYS music playing - I 'grew up' in the '70's, when, in my opinion, some of the best music EVER was around - but being in band, playing the bassoon for concert band and orchestra, baritone sax for jazz band - it opened up my world to different types of music...and suddenly I became a total music lover (with the admitted aversion to opera).  Music is and always will be a huge part of my life :)   From that, Listen to the Music was born.  Its on sale this iNSD weekend for 40% off in my shop at the Digichick through Monday at midnight!

Lets start today off with a great freebie cluster from Jenni, who made this to share with you using Listen to the Music!



Now THAT is a great music cluster!   Stay tuned - I'll be back later this afternoon and tonight with more!  Happy Scrapping!  -Kim

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cluster & kit! Thanks so much!
    :) Mags / MagsGraphics

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :D / Anki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! - Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. This music kit is a must-have for me! Thank you for the gorgeous freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute cluster! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you SO much for your music clusters! Stopped by DigiChick for the full kit too!
    :) Mags

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the great cluster. -Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!