Friday, May 16, 2014

Believe cluster to share :)

It's Friday!  Hope you all have a fantastic weekend - - me, I had to go out and cover my tomatos and peppers...we are getting down to below freezing tonight...with a warm up tomrrow.  Can't lose my veggies after waiting so long to plant!!!   Stay warm and have fun these next couple of days!  If you are staying indoors - how about scrapping?    My latest release, Believe is now in the shop and on sale for 30% off the collection/separates.   Best of all?  I have another gorgeous cluster for you tonight - Anita made this one to share with you using my new collection :)



The image  is linked to your direct download.  I'll be back tomorrow with another beautiful piece to share with you :)  -Kim

7 comments:

  1. Thank you! ! - Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! Anita makes the best clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful kit, thank you for the cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cluster! Thank you very much. -Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!