Thursday, March 13, 2014

Everyday Moments & a gorgeous cluster!

I love scrapping with neutrals....but then always wish for just a touch of color - so .....Everyday Moments came from that!   The main kit is all neutrals - with an addon filled with color, and extra packs that go with both!  This great basic collection is now on sale in my shop at the Digichick for 30% off thru Sunday.  I also have a template set this week - Photo Focus for those who like more emphasis on their photos.  And some inspiration for both!



and a little inspiration!







Now THAT is some awesome inspiration!  Tonight I have a gorgeous cluster that Anita made to share with you using my new collection - the image is linked to your download.



See you tomorrow!  -Kim

3 comments:

  1. WOW So Beautiful ! Thank you - Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this collection. It is so versatile! Thank you for the great cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your clusters are absolutely lovely. Every cluster. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!