Thursday, March 13, 2014

Everyday Moments & a gorgeous cluster!

I love scrapping with neutrals....but then always wish for just a touch of color - so .....Everyday Moments came from that!   The main kit is all neutrals - with an addon filled with color, and extra packs that go with both!  This great basic collection is now on sale in my shop at the Digichick for 30% off thru Sunday.  I also have a template set this week - Photo Focus for those who like more emphasis on their photos.  And some inspiration for both!

and a little inspiration!

Now THAT is some awesome inspiration!  Tonight I have a gorgeous cluster that Anita made to share with you using my new collection - the image is linked to your download.

See you tomorrow!  -Kim


  1. WOW So Beautiful ! Thank you - Kat

  2. I really like this collection. It is so versatile! Thank you for the great cluster!

  3. Your clusters are absolutely lovely. Every cluster. Thank you for sharing.


Thanks for stopping by!