Thursday, February 6, 2014

What Happens at Grandma's . . .

STAYS at Grandma's!    My Creative Team needed this collection - - and it sure seemed like a great idea to me!   So - What Happens at Grandma's was born.   The pagekit is filled with 8 solid papers and 4 accent solids, 15 great patterned papers and 64 elements for all your Grandparenting moments  - its not just for Grandma's, but any grandparent out there :)   There are also an alpha pack, graffiti pack, a huge word strip pack, journaling pack and word art pack...and if you buy the collection, there is a free with purchase 6 piece distressed cardboard paper set included!  Its on sale for 30% off now thru Sunday at 30% off.  Best of all - I have an awesome cluster that Anita made using this new collection to share with you tonight!


and some inspiration!

just love those layouts from my team :)

The image is linked to your direct download.   I'll be back tomorrow with another!  Stay tuned . . .


  1. This Grandma had to buy this totally fun and can't wait until my Granddaughter comes to make some pages this weekend. Thanks, Kim, I always love your creations!

  2. This is adorable!! ... I just wish it said Nana; that's what my little granddaughter calls me! :)
    Your new collection is wonderful - I love the color palette you've chosen. Thanks for the freebie!

  3. Oh I do love this mew kit! Beautiful.Thank you for the lovely freebie

  4. Thank you for the freebie. Every LO I've seen with this kit has been awesome. Off to purchase-
    ps- posting as anonymous because I always screw up the google pw.

  5. Such a cute freebie! Thank you!

  6. This is so adorable
    Thank you for sharing your awesome work

  7. Hello and Thank you for this lovely cluster...

  8. Such a sweet kit! Thanks for the cute cluster!


Thanks for stopping by!