Friday, January 31, 2014

From the Heart freebie and a new template freebie!

Its a good Friday night for scrappers!!  The DigiScrap Parade begins later tonight...I'll post my part of it here on the blog tomorrow for those of you who do NOT use FB....I just posted the new fan freebie template...which I will also post here tonight for you - - and I have a wonderful freebie for you tonight from Jenni using my new collection, From the Heart - a set of 3 printable bookmarks!  How cool is all this???

 

 




The images above are both linked to your direct download :)  See you tomorrow - hopefully!!!  Stay warm :)  -Kim

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, I always love your creations, they are very special!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fantastic kit and super cool freebies! You are invited to explore sharing your work at DigiScrapAddicts. We have lots of different options - some free, other very reasonably priced! Please check it out here: http://digiscrapaddicts.com/?page_id=425

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the template
    Thank you for sharing your awesome work
    Motheroffive

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow very nic...post
    www.shayarixyz.com
    www.funmazalo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!