Thursday, October 3, 2013

Two new releases, and new template freebie :)

It's been quite the week - - and its finally starting to settle down.  *I hope!*    Last Thursday, one of my friends , and Creative Team member - Anita - got very ill...and was rushed to the hospital.  Two emergency surgeries and a huge scare on Sunday have gone by, and she is now doing well!  We miss her terribly, tho....but thankfully she is on the mend :)   Then, on Monday  someone decided to hack the Digichick forum and gallery with malware.  12 hours later we were up and running again - and it didn't affect the shop!  YAY!  Until our tech guys decided to do an extra back up of the shop to be on the safe side....which goofed up all the work I had done last night in the shop, naturally.  So all afternoon I've been adjusting things....because besides the new releases this week, it is also our annual Clearing out the Cobwebs sale!   I have 31 products retiring...and you can grab them for 50% off thru the 9th of this month.  Just go to the Clearing out the Cobwebs section of the shop, where you will find tons of bargains!  My retiring items start on about page 8 in that section.  SO.   There is that sale happening....and I have TWO new releases this week.  Phew!    Both kits were requests from my team  - Marla needed an "all purpose" Jewish scrapkit, and Conny had a photo that she needed a kit for :)  Chai, which means Life was made for Marla....and a few years ago I retired a kit named Sky Blue Pink...and had always wanted to make another.  It matched Conny's photo...so - a completely new Sky Blue Pink was born :)   Both are in my shop and on sale for 30% off thru Sunday at midnight.  First up is Chai :)  I have some awesome freebies coming your way that coordinate with these, so stay tuned!




and a little inspiration!





Next up is Sky Blue Pink!



and....more inspiration!







The new October Fan Freebie is up on the FB page, and I'm posting it here for those of  you who don't use FB :)   The image below is linked to the download :)  I'll be back later with a cluster for you!

 
Check out our annual retirement sale!  You can find my products starting on page 8 in this section of the shop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!