Friday, August 2, 2013

Sing a Rainbow cluster #2 :)

Happy Friday everyone!  Tonight I have a great frame cluster that Anita made to share with you using my latest release, Sing a Rainbow.  The collection and its separates will be on sale thru Sunday for 30% off!    Don't forget to pick up my part of the Digiscrap Parade hop - - its 2 or 3 posts back...as well as my new FB fan freebie, which I also posted here (for those of you that don't do FB).   Have a wonderful weekend - - I'll be back tomorrow with another cluster!!

 
 
The image is linked to your direct download.  Enjoy!!  -Kim
 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all your gorgeous clusters !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love this! Beautiful as always and thank you very much.
    Hugs,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for this frame...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the sweet frame. -Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!