Thursday, July 11, 2013

(What I did on my) Summer Vacation - New from Kimeric Kreations!

Hope everyone in the US had a great weekend for the 4th!   We just hung around home, worked in the yard and relaxed since Eric had a nice 4 day weekend!  Got lots done, including finishing up this big old collection I had been working on :)  (What I did on my) Summer Vacation is a huge collection, filled with all sorts of goodies for summertime scrapping!   There are 3 addon packs, lots of extras, and it available separately of course, or as a bundle, or the entire collection which includes everything :)    As always its on sale for 30% off thru July 14th at midnight!






and a little inspiration!






 
Great layouts from my team, as always!   Stay tuned for some gorgeous clusters coming your way made with this new release :)  -Kim

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely new kit! Thanks for the NL freebie! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know more people should take the time to write comments. I am quilty and so sorry, you and your creative team work very hard to give us the best and it is truly appreciated!!! Love the kits and the ideas I get along with them. thank you to all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!