Thursday, June 6, 2013

New this week & FB freebie link :)

I needed something filled with color and sunshine to scrap with - this weather is so depressing!    So....Summer Skies & Dragonflies was born :)  The main kit has 12 shabby solids in a rainbow of colors and 18 beautifully patterned papers, along with 60 elements (some are recolors) to scrap some fun beautiful layouts with;  there is a great graffiti pack, a date pack with a full upper case mini alpha to go with, words strips, word art, alpha sets and journal cards to go with, or you can grab the whole collection for huge savings!  Summer Skies & Dragonflies will be on sale thru Sunday (midnight) for 30% off regular pricing.




and a little inspiration!








Those just make me happy!  Beautiful layouts from my team :)
 
I meant to post a link to the new FB fan freebie here for anyone who might want it and doesn't use Facebook - - Thanks Susan for the reminder!! 
 
 
The image is linked to your direct download.   I'll be back later with a beautiful cluster for you...so stay tuned!  Have a wonderful day!!  -Kim
 

5 comments:

  1. This kit is really gorgeous! Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much. I already bought your paper templates so this is an added bonus!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice of you. I've even wanted to thank some bloggers, but you had to have a Facebook account to do it. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I highlighted your blog and this freebie on my Monday's Guest Freebies today. I also shared it with 1,750 followers of my Free Digital Scrapbook board on Pinterest. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!