Thursday, June 20, 2013

New Release - In My Life

This week I have a HUGE new release to show you - -  In My Life.  Vintage, Romantic, and very feminine  - it was a request from one of my Creative Team Members, Anita.  I do admit to going a bit ... overboard?  LOL...but it was SO much fun to create!   This collection is also available as separates or as a 4 piece bundle, and all are on sale for 30% off thru Sunday at midnight PST.


and a little inspiration!

Yep - there are gorgeous clusters to go with this collection!  Stay tuned :)  -Kim


  1. Just a bit overboard? LOL I think quite a lot, but I LOVE it. I'm sure Anita was thrilled! Now to figure out which pieces (if not ALL) I must have...or just keep hubby from seeing the Paypal statement... hmmm. LOL

  2. very beautiful! loved everything you are very creative parabens!


  3. Stunning new kit. Love it all!!


Thanks for stopping by!