Thursday, May 16, 2013

New this week at the Digichick!

Lots of new goodies this week - - so I'll keep this on the short side :)   Hope the weather where ever you are is as nice as it is here today (altho going from 31 degrees on Mother's Day to 93 degrees on Tuesday was a bit extreme!) - - spent the day outside, and thought I better get this done and ready to send before I fall asleep at my work area :)  I have a great collection this week called "Memory Collector", done in shabby style, a great palette, and tons of great stuff to go with it!  Available as separates or the complete collection, its on sale (all new releases are) for 30% off thru Sunday at midnight PST.  I also have another set of journal templates this week, in a completely different style from the previous set a couple weeks ago...and some "journal fillers", nifty pieces to tuck in here and there.   First up is Memory Collector!



and a little inspiration!








Aren't those gorgeous and creative??? I love 'em!  and....those journal's are the new templates!
 
 
 
 
Stay tuned for some great clusters coming your way later today!  -Kim


 

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for all the great freebies! I realized that I did not have Beautiful Life Cluster #5 but had two of #6, and whenever I try to download #5, I get #6. Is there anywhere to click for #5?

    Thanks!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek!!! Look at the beautiful layouts made with a gorgeous kit!! Sometimes I feel like a stalker on your site, as I come back so often to view and re-view what you have uploaded. Don't know how you and your team do it so often, but please don't stop! One of my most favorite blogs on the web!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!