Thursday, May 9, 2013

Beautiful Life - New this week and on sale!

Did you have fun this past weekend for iNSD?    I kept busy, posting freebies, shopping.....shopping....LOL!   Gotta love a good bargain, right?   I hope you all got a chance to see the Digiscrap Parade that launched May 1st, too - if you didn't - the pieces will be around ALL this month for you to download!   If you need a starting point, just click on the Digiscrap Parade tab on my FB page :)   There is a link to my part of it here, too - just look for the May 1st post :)  As for all the freebies I posted, the links to them do NOT expire - so just browse thru to find a few goodies :)    This week I have a gorgeous collection to share with you - - Beautiful Life.   It's a little on the artsy-fartsy side, but not tooooo much, just enough to give it a little twist on my usual schtuffs :)   It will be on sale thru Sunday at midnight for 30% off (the collection and all the separates).  !




and a little inspiration!








Gorgeous stuff!!   There is nothing quite like seeing the layouts come in from my team, each one is different and oh so pretty!   There are some gorgeous clusters that my team made to share with you using this...so stay tuned!   I'll be posting the first one later on today!  Have a great day!  -Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!