Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Beautiful Life cluster 6!

Ok, so it was 93 degrees today.  NINETY THREE.  Night before last I had to cover my tomatos and peppers to protect them from the hard frost that hit - 31 degrees that night.  NINETY THREE?  C'mon!!!  LOL.  Ah well, at least my plants survived.  I'm the one that is wilting!   Tonight I have another beautiful piece made by Jenni using my latest release, Beautiful Life.   Enjoy!!


 
The image is linked to your direct download :)  See you tomorrow, as long as I don't melt! -Kim

4 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Soooo pretty!!! I love the bouquet!
    Thank you sooooo much!!!
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work. Love the frame. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME just BEAUTIFUL !!! THANK YOU ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, I love it. Have a nice day, Susie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!