Thursday, March 7, 2013

New this week at the Digichick!

New Release time at the Digichick! This week I have another collection to show you - - Inside & Out. I am a product of the '70's - - and adored the BeeGee's in the late '70's, early '80's, disco and all. Breaks my heart that there is only one brother left now! But...Inside and Out was always a favorite song - - and it fits this kit to a tee! As usual, the pieces and the kit itself are available separately, or as a collection. The kit includes 11 solid papers and 17 beautiful patterned papers along with 49 elements; there is a six piece journal card pack; a word art pack with 6 word art pieces, a large graffiti splat and 8 word strips; an alpha pack with 2 full alpha sets with numbers and punctuation, and an itty bits alpha in four colors in uppercase only with numbers, some punctuation and hearts; and there is a bonus paper pack with the collection that contains 22 papers (2 patterns in 11 colors). It will be on sale for 30% off thru Sunday at midnight at my shop in the Digichick.




and a little inspiration!








Beautiful pages, as always, from my wonderful CT!

I also have a transparent overlay pack for Commercial Use in my CU shop at the Digichick!

 
Happy Scrapping!  -Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!