Sunday, March 17, 2013

Every Moment Matters cluster :)

Posting a little late tonight - sorry about that!  We had some company, and they just left...so on with the show!  There are a couple hours left to pick up either of my new releases this week - both A Touch of Spring (a great collab with Amber Morrison) and Every Moment Matters are still on sale thru midnight for 30% off!   Tonight I have a beautiful graffiti cluster that Anita made to share with you using Every Moment Matters.  Enjoy!!

 
 
 
 
The image is linked to the direct download from my server.  For those still having trouble downloading from there, you can download it  HERE  .
Happy Scrapping!  -Kim

 

6 comments:

  1. So awesome - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU ;~} from crystalnva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cluster! I love these two colors -- blue and orange, teal and tangerine, whatever hue of either color you use -- together! Thank you. (BTW, I automatically clicked on the "Here" button, forgetting that the image is linked. I hope this doesn't use up much of the bandwidth you're allowed with Box.net. I'm sorry ...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for all of the things you so generously share! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank u. this is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!