Thursday, February 7, 2013

New this week at the Digichick!


Waiting for another goofy winter storm as I type this - its not supposed to be tooooo bad, and I guess folks east of us will be getting the worst of it - stay safe and warm, everyone (for those on the east coast of the states).
I have two new releases to show you this week, and some fantastic inspiration from my Creative Team to go with them! First up is "A Perfect Gentleman", full of color and texture and a more old fashioned approach to a pagekit for guys! Its in the shop and now on sale for 30% off thru Sunday at midnight.


and a little inspiration:






Next up is an untraditional Valentine's type kit, although it sure will work for anything! "All You Need Is Love" is a tribute to love in general, and filled with all sorts of goodies! Available as separates or as a collection, its now in the shop and also on sale for 30% off thru Sunday at midnight!



and some "love"ly inspiration!




 
Awesome layouts from my awesome team!   Stay tuned for some fabulous freebies made with this two kits coming up in the next few days here on the blog.  I'll also announce when they are posted on my FB page.   Happy Scrapping everyone!  -Kim

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!