Thursday, December 13, 2012

New this week at the Digichick!

Lots of good stuff to share with you this week! The weather here in Wisconsin has been so.....goofy? LOL...so I've been inside workin' away on stuff. And of course, driving my wonderful CT gals totally crazy! So....lemme see. I have TWO new releases this week. One a non traditional happy little Christmas kit, and a fantastic collab with a wonderful template designer now guesting this month at the Digichick (stay tuned for updates on that status!!), Amber Morrison. I first found Amber thru one of my Ct gals, who was also joining Amber's....and just loved what I was seeing. When she came to TDC for December to guest, I was tickled...and even happier when she asked if I had some time for a collab! It was great to 'break out' of the Christmas mode I'm in for a bit to work on something totally fresh and fun!   First of all, tho...lets get to that little Christmas kit - - "A Merry Little Christmas". (and don't forget, all new releases are on sale for 30% off thru Sunday, Dec. 15th at midnight).




and a little inspiration!






And now (I feel like an announcer, HA!) for this great collab with Amber!



and a little inspiration!






Gorgeous stuff!! - some of those layouts are from Amber's wonderful CT gals, too! We had fun making the collab - and I think it shows :) It was an absolute pleasure to work with Amber, and I hope to be doing it again soon! Amber's shop at the Digichick can be found HERE - be sure to check out her stuff! She made a great matching freebie for the collab - the image is linked to her FB page where you can grab it!




 I *think* thats everything? HAHA!! At least I hope I haven't forgotten anything :) Have a wonderful weekend...keep an eye on my FB page for a great announcement today (Thursday) - at least I *think* its on Thursday...and more goodies to come! Stop by Amber's shop to see what goodies she has, too! and as always - - Happy Scrapping! - - Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!