Thursday, November 15, 2012

New this week at the Digichick!

What a week we have had at the DIgichick! Last Friday all the zip files to our products were inadvertantly deleted...meaning - the shop 'looked' normal -but there were no downloads for the products! We had to shut down and reupload everything. I had lots of help from my wonderful CT gals :) A few designers are still uploading - and hope that everyone can be patient - - not everyone has the fastest uploading speeds. I was one of those - - and then, I called good old Centurylink AFTER all the uploading to find out why I uploaded so slow when I had the "top" speed. Come to find out - I had been paying for top speed but in fact recieving the lowest!! Long story short...I am now zooming along with uploads like the big girls!!! Thank you to those of you that emailed or left comments on my FB page - it was very much appreciated during a very stressful time.

I have one new pagekit this week, and a couple new CU products. Lets start off with the "Life Is . . . " collection! Bright, bold and fun, my CT had a ball with this one. I added the blacks to the addon paper pack...and they went crazy with it, as you will see! Life Is . . . is on sale thru this coming Sunday (at midnight) for 30% off the original price. Its a big one!




and a little inspiration!







Gorgeous, as always! The bottom layout is from a new member to my CT group - Judy :) We are very happy to have her join our bunch!!

New CU products:

 
Stay tuned for some awesome cluster freebies!  Have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!