Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday freebie :)

Having fun shopping on "Cyber Monday"?  That name just makes me laugh....I've lived long enough to see a new tradition start from its beginnings!  When I was a kid...the Monday after Thanksgiving meant going back to school..and that was ALL it was.  Back to School.   Of course back then a computer took up an entire room, so.......yeah.  Cyber Monday.

I have another beautiful cluster from Jenni (ozegirl) for you today...made using my latest release, Blessings (which is still on sale thru tonight for 30% off).

 
 
Enjoy!  and as always - Happy Scrapping!  -Kim
 


8 comments:

  1. Really BEAUTIFUL !!!
    Thanks a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sooooo much! Really, really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness - so beautiful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I highlighted your blog and this freebie on my Tuesday's Guest Freebies today. Thank you. http://www.scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/12/tuesdays-guest-freebies-kimeric.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you it is lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!