Friday, October 12, 2012

Rusted Autumn Groove freebie:)

It's Friday!!!   Definitely freebie time :)   If you recieve my newsletter - you got a set of distressed papers yesterday - - which will go nicely with this cluster frame!   Didn't get the newsletter?  Sign up now so you never miss another freebie!  

 
This is the page I made where the cluster was created (and also testing a template for a new set coming out soon!)
 
 
 
I loved the color and feel of it....AUTUMN!  So, saved the cluster to share with you :)
 
 
The image is linked to your direct download - hope you can find a use for it :)  Have a great weekend - and Happy Scrapping!  -Kim
 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!
    I just love all your clusters and QP for Christmas... I discovered your blog a few days ago, thanks to Suzy Q's stuff!
    Great great thanks from France!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful kit! Fall is my favorite time of the year and you have more than captured the colors where I live. Really amazing look! I like!

    Kristine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!