Thursday, August 2, 2012

What's New this week at the Digichick!

Welcome to August! Still hot and humid here...just as sticky as can be - so I've been staying inside (except for the other day when I spent some time outside weeding and got burned to a crisp!) working on all kinds of stuff! This week I'm bringing over one of the kits I had at {scrapflower}, To The Fullest. Rich color, fun elements - - its got it all for scrapping those memories! Then there is "Good Old Summertime". This one was made for my CT gal Melissa, who wanted an all around summer kit...lots of color with some water elements and with the "Great Texas Balloon Race" in mind. The kit is the result - and my CT went wild with it! Available as seperates or as the bundle (that includes a bonus word strip pack) its on sale now at the Digichick for 20% off (both kits are).  So here we go! First up is To The Fullest:



and then we have "Good Old Summertime" - - I kept the first kit description short, so I could use more room for some CT LO's with this one!













How's that for inspiration??? LOL - - gotta love it! I hope you enjoy your weekend....take care! -Kim
(keep an eye on my blog this weekend for some great freebies that coordinate with Good Old Summertime!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!