Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I did it!!! (with a little help from my friends)

Hey hey hey!  I took the plunge...and made a 'business' FB page - - yes, thats right.....good old stuck in the dark ages Kim who doesn't even own a cell phone made her very own FB page for Kimeric Kreations!   Thanks go to Laura of Wishing Well Creations (I'm on her CT, and while I'm at the Digichick I get to see her all the time!) who told me how...showed me how...sent me a tutorial that showed me how..and screenshots on how to do it...LOLOL!!  and yes...after all that, I understood what to do without completely blowing it up...and its working!  SO.  I made you a pretty darn good freebie...all you have to do is go to my fan page and do the LIKE thingee.   Here is what you will get (I'm doing the reveal part here....no need for surprizes for you guys!)


and remember....I'm guesting over at the Digichick this month!  watch for new releases...I have them planned each and every week of my stay!  Watch for the newsletter, too - there will be coupons for extra savings enclosed!

As always, thanks for stopping by! -Kim

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!