Friday, July 10, 2020

Flea Market & a Freebie

Kimeric Kreations "Flea Market" is now available at MyMemories.

Here's what Kim had to say when Flea Market was first released.

 This weekend also kicks off some great Flea Markets, Farmer's Markets, Arts & Crafts - I've always thought of Memorial Day weekend as the official beginning of summer for me.  Not the season - just ...summer.  You know - when all the fun stuff begins.   I love me some flea markets..The Market Under the Bridge has it's first showing this weekend, and Eric offered to take me - and trust me, that is unusual!   We both hate crowds and being out on holiday weekends...we usually stick to home and avoid the traffic and drunk party people.....but I might take him up on this offer!  and the annual Rendezvouz  weekend in Prairie du Chien is coming up pretty quick!  Hoping to make it this year..and find some goodies .   at the Flea Market is filled with textures and color...so much color - and you all know how I love that!
 
Find Flea Market on sale through July 24th



Need some inspiration? Here's some from Kim's Creative Team.


A Gift created by Tami Miller using Flea Market, Enjoy!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!