Wednesday, March 14, 2018

HUGE sale in progess, and the final She Drew New Lines cluster to share.

No new product this week from me, just a HUGE sale in the Going Going GONE! Kimeric Kreations section of the shop!  Save at least 60% - and points are allowed.  If you run into trouble with points, let me know...I could have forgotten to fix a product or two!    Tonight I have the final freebie made with She Drew New Lines...from Anita.





Just click on the image above to download!  See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Anita. I like these words Kim put in this kit. Glad you used them in this great cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cluster Anita! Thank you Kim . I took some of your sale kits home with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! Thank you SO much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!