Thursday, January 25, 2018

Keep On - new this week and a fabo cluster from Chrissy!

It's so nice to be able to SLEEP again!   If you have never had to take steroids (and I hope you never do!), then you know what I'm talking about.  For all the good they do, the side effects are awful - water weight gain like crazy, inability to sleep, general orneriness, lol - you name it.  Took about 2 weeks, but I think its out of my system now.   Got a call today from the UW, they will have my results back tomorrow (Friday) and will decide what to do with me at that time - they know time is of the essence here, thank heavens.   It's supposed to stay warmer for the next few days - might get to open the windows again!  Until then, I felt like some thick potato soup...so I made a pot, and will probably end up eating it all in the next few days.  Eric likes it, but not like I do - once is enough for him :)    Hope you have a great night, and a great weekend!

This week I went bright, happy and positive and came up with Keep On - - it's filled with all sorts of goodies to scrap those memories with, and is on sale for 30% off at The Digichick.  I have loads of clusters to share  - you will find those on my FB page and blog - - so be sure to check in for those!  I have some wonderful clusters to share, so stay tuned for those....starting tonight with one from Chrissy!   




and a little inspiration!








Aren't those fun and fabulous?  I love my Creative Team!

Just click on the image above to download!  See you tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Chrissy, this is so lovely. You have a wonderful style with the floral borders, that I do enjoy. Thanks so very much. Kim, this kit has a wonderful positive motivation built within all the beautiful colors and elements. Truly inspiring. As always, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear you are doing better. Keep fighting and we will keep praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, thank you! A good sleep makes such a world of difference too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a positive and fantastic person, i love your creativity. Im gonna storm heaven for your healing! May God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautifully colored collection. Thank you for the cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thank You very much! I remember steroid shots in my spine 3 times a year for several years...yeah moodiness was my second name. Emotional I would cry at the drop of a hat over nothing. God Bless You. Prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the inspiration designs there are two that look like they were done with a template...the one with the two little girls that says 'life is better with you in it" and the one with the 2 boys that says 'just us'. Are these templates of Kim's that I missed sometime? Anyone know if they can be bought in the store?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!