Saturday, December 23, 2017

A Very Special Christmas cluster from Anita tonight!

Today I made cheesecake for our dessert tomorrow and Monday :)   Can you tell I missed cooking/baking last year?    Spent the afternoon designing....because the Packers play tonight in the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field.    An online customer/friend who lives next door in Minnesota tells me her kids will be at the game (Vikings fans no doubt!) - - I'm quite sure they will have a ball - they were given tickets for a Christmas present, and drove on over today.   Tailgating at Lambeau is THE best - - and there really isn't a bad seat inside Lambeau.   Hope they have fun!  and..GO PACK!    Hope your holiday weekend has been stellar so far.    Tonight I have a gorgeous cluster that Anita made to share with you  - hope you love it as much as I do!   



The image above is linked to your direct download :)  See you tomorrow! - Kim

7 comments:

  1. Anita, I love this as much as Kim!!! Your creating still inspires me and I'm never disappointed in your designs. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season. Kim, the cheesecake is making me hungry. Enjoy! As always, thank you for the share and a Happy Holiday to you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lacy and feminine. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous design Anita, of course using the wonderful creations of Kim. Thanks too you both and have a very happy holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for the goodies all year long Kim. Wishing you and your CT a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!