Tuesday, November 21, 2017

$2 Tuesday continues thru midnight tonight, and an awesome cluster to share!


It's $2 Tuesday at the Digichick until midnight tonight!  Lots of awesome bargains to be had, too - including 3 from me :)    It's only once per month, so you won't want to miss out!    Tonight I have a cluster that Anita put together to share with you, using Land That I Love.  And yes, I'm quite certain that Anita made it, lol :)  Have a great nite!

 



Just click on the image to download. See you tomorrow!  -Kim

3 comments:

  1. Anita, you have created some fantastic clusters with this kit. I just can't thank you enough for your gifts. Thank you so very much. Kim, this is one of my most favorite kits you have ever put together. I feel so blessed to have been born in this country and celebrate every day flying our flag. As always thank you for the share, and a very Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cluster Anita. Great collection Kim. Happy Thanksgiving to you both and to your families.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!