Monday, October 23, 2017

Sale ends tonight & a cluster from Anita!


Hope you all had a good Monday...boring here, raining still...and the temps have really dropped - the high tomorrow is 45?   LOL, I guess fall is really here, and I better get my behind outside and bring in the rest of my gazing balls (I have entirely too many).   Tonight I have a beautiful cluster that Anita made using Tricks and Treats to share with you!   Tricks and Treats will be on sale until midnight tonight :)
 


Just click on the image to download. See you tomorrow!  -Kim

4 comments:

  1. Anita, this is beautifully created. I really like the netting stretched over the bit of color and leaves. Unique effect indeed. You never disappoint me with your work. Thanks so much. Kim, for there to be rainbows, there must be rain. As always, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anita, fabulous as always. Such a nice grouping of colors of orange, black and teal. Thanks Kim for your lovely creations. You make really wonderful kits and collections.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!