Sunday, September 17, 2017

A gorgeous cluster from Anita tonight, made with Remember Me


Finally a very beautiful fallish day here, with NO bad news - just a peaceful Sunday.  I can handle that!  Getting ready to watch my Packers play - I have some roast beef sliders going in the oven now to heat up and melt all that lovely provolone cheese I tucked in there :)  I hope you all had a glorious weekend.

Tonight I have a beautiful cluster that Anita made with Remember Me to share with you.  The collection is on sale until Monday at midnight.



Just click on the image to download.  See you tomorrow! - Kim

5 comments:

  1. Anita, such a lovely message you have displayed. Thanks so much. Kim, a safe journey tomorrow & Tuesday. As always, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this beautiful cluster. Wishing you the best in the upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!