Thursday, August 10, 2017

The Magic & Mystery - new this week & a freebie!


Well so far so good on Cycle Two of Round Two in chemo - no delays, no wrong places....no waiting!  Final day of this round is tomorrow, and that is just for a cell boosting shot - they work well for me - since I tend to be on the anemic side anyway.  Then we wait for a few days until I'm not chemically "hot" again, and I can go back outside and garden (no gardening while actively on chemo) .   So....we wait.  Again :)  and hope for good news as always.    And on that note - this week's collection reflects that - all the little mysteries that life can hold and the 'magic' that keeps it all together in so many ways.   I really like this one :)  It's on sale for 30% off until Monday at midnight, and as always, I have some awesome freebies to share that were made with it, starting tonight with one from Jenni!   Have yourself a glorious weekend - make some memories :)   -Kim
 

and a little inspiration!


Beautiful layouts!


Just click on the image to download.  See you tomorrow! - Kim

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous! The purple anemone, eucalyptus, and subtly shaded leaves are all so beautiful. Thank you! Great sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cluster Jennie. Lovely collection Kim. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!