Thursday, May 4, 2017

INSD sales, a new release, the TDC Blog Hop & a cluster to share!



Back home from Lacrosse...and it seems to be the general consensus that I am doing great (as can be expected anyway) - and all the crapola I've been experiencing this week is moderate dehydration.  Because my bone marrow is still healing - it's easier to lose lots of electrolytes - so I am on powerade for  a week.  I hate powerade.  But...yeah - I'll drink it down because it's a whole lot better than being sick!  They gave me a couple bags of IV fluids, which helped lots - and we ended up having a much longer day up there than we ever expected.  At least we don't go back until July now!  Hope your day was a good one!    It's INSD time at The Digichick!   My entire store is on sale for 50% off - and I have loads of items in the $2 Chick Blitz category, too!   There are some great games and prizes in the forum, including chances to win Gift Certificates to my shop or the collection of your choice!  Be sure to stop by :)   New this week in my shop is Family Affair - a huge collection, all about family of course!  Grandma, Grandpa, Mom & Dad, brothers, sisters, cousins....its all here - and on sale thru Monday at midnight for FIFTY percent off!  As always, I have some clusters to share - beginning tonight with a beauty from Jenni, made with the new collection of course!  - - the new template for May is up...I've included that here...and the Blog Hop mini, too!   Have a wonderful weekend everyone - see you on the blog Thursday night!

 

and a little inspiration!


Aren't those fun and fabulous?  I love my Creative Team!  Now on to The Digichick iNSD Blog Hop - my part is below.   If you get lost...or someone doesn't have thier part up yet...no worries - we are all over the world, so give the designers some time to get posted - or just click on the image below to go to the forum and the complete list.  Otherwise, just click on the image below my part to go to your next stop - The DigiCrafter!

 



Just click on the images to download.  Have fun on the Blog Hop - see you tomorrow! - Kim

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the beautiful Blog Train goodies !! Happy iNSD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I really like the look of your designs - the messy art look is really cool. Happy NSD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!