Saturday, May 6, 2017

A Family Affair frame cluster to share tonight!



If you can believe that ripping up old dead foliage and new dandelions and old leaves from my garden beds is fun.....then trust me, I had a ball today!  Just got inside and am off for a long hot soak in the tub - but feeling pooped out from this kind of thing is awesome!!  Eric wont' let me over do anything...which is why I'm inside already.  The beautiful weather is supposed to continue tho -so I can go back out everyday for a while!   Hope your weekend has been a good one so far :)  Tonight I have an oh so cute little frame cluster that Erika made with Family Affair to share with you!

 

 Now on to The Digichick iNSD Blog Hop - my part is below.   Just click on the image below to go to the forum and the complete list.  Otherwise, just click on the image below my part to go to your next stop - The DigiCrafter!

 



Just click on the images to download.  Have fun on the Blog Hop - see you tomorrow! - Kim

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!